Old 15-04-2010, 12:08 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default What is wrong with my Fig tree? (picture linked)

My fig tree looks good overall, but I notice one leaf has an issue.

a href="http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x108/Bouje22/fig.jpg"Fig
Tree Picture/a

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x108/Bouje22/fig.jpg

Does anyone know what could be causing this?

Old 15-04-2010, 11:46 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Zarlot531 said:

My fig tree looks good overall, but I notice one leaf has an issue.

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x108/Bouje22/fig.jpg

Does anyone know what could be causing this?

Could possibly be anthracnose. I'd clip the damage leaf and
destroy it.

I'd think that if it were leaf scorch, more than the one leaf
would have developed it at the same time. (Scorch being the
result of physiological problems such as water stress.)

--
Pat in Plymouth MI

nutrients..." --Largo Potter, Valkyria Chronicles

email valid but not regularly monitored