GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Is this for real? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/191200-real.html)

Landon Wiggs 30-04-2010 08:15 PM

Is this for real?

I'm trying to grow a garden and some organic foods, but I'm not sure
where to start..
I found this website online but I just want to see if anyone has done
this program before and maybe get some reviews...

Check it out let me know what you think

http://tinyurl.com/26b7dm3

landon

Bill who putters 30-04-2010 08:17 PM

Is this for real?

In article
,
Landon Wiggs wrote:

I'm trying to grow a garden and some organic foods, but I'm not sure
where to start..
I found this website online but I just want to see if anyone has done
this program before and maybe get some reviews...

Check it out let me know what you think

http://tinyurl.com/26b7dm3

landon

just poor quality spam

Gary Woods 30-04-2010 08:19 PM

Is this for real?

Landon Wiggs wrote:

I found this website online

You seem to have inadvertently (I hope) fallen into the same useage every
spammer uses to promote its web site. Could you post a full URL?
The TinyUrl thing is another spammer sign, not to mention possible malware.
Thanks, and hoping I'm wrong this time.

Billy[_10_] 30-04-2010 09:16 PM

Is this for real?

In article
,
Landon Wiggs wrote:

I'm trying to grow a garden and some organic foods, but I'm not sure
where to start..
I found this website online but I just want to see if anyone has done
this program before and maybe get some reviews...

Check it out let me know what you think

http://tinyurl.com/26b7dm3

landon

Tinyurls are accepted from those with whom I have a history. They are
not acceptable from strangers.
--
- Billy

Bill who putters 01-05-2010 04:44 PM

Is this for real?

Landon Wiggs wrote:

I'm trying to grow a garden and some organic foods, but I'm not sure
where to start..
I found this website online but I just want to see if anyone has done
this program before and maybe get some reviews...

Check it out let me know what you think

http://tinyurl.com/26b7dm3

landon

just poor quality spam