Old 30-04-2010, 08:15 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Is this for real?

I'm trying to grow a garden and some organic foods, but I'm not sure
where to start..
I found this website online but I just want to see if anyone has done
this program before and maybe get some reviews...

Check it out let me know what you think

http://tinyurl.com/26b7dm3

landon
Old 30-04-2010, 08:17 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

In article
,
Landon Wiggs wrote:

I'm trying to grow a garden and some organic foods, but I'm not sure
where to start..
I found this website online but I just want to see if anyone has done
this program before and maybe get some reviews...

Check it out let me know what you think

http://tinyurl.com/26b7dm3

landon

just poor quality spam
Old 30-04-2010, 08:19 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Landon Wiggs wrote:

I found this website online

You seem to have inadvertently (I hope) fallen into the same useage every
spammer uses to promote its web site. Could you post a full URL?
The TinyUrl thing is another spammer sign, not to mention possible malware.
Thanks, and hoping I'm wrong this time.

Old 30-04-2010, 09:16 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

In article
,
Landon Wiggs wrote:

I'm trying to grow a garden and some organic foods, but I'm not sure
where to start..
I found this website online but I just want to see if anyone has done
this program before and maybe get some reviews...

Check it out let me know what you think

http://tinyurl.com/26b7dm3

landon

Tinyurls are accepted from those with whom I have a history. They are
not acceptable from strangers.
--
- Billy

Old 01-05-2010, 04:44 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Landon Wiggs wrote:

I'm trying to grow a garden and some organic foods, but I'm not sure
where to start..
I found this website online but I just want to see if anyone has done
this program before and maybe get some reviews...

Check it out let me know what you think

http://tinyurl.com/26b7dm3

landon

just poor quality spam