Old 15-05-2010, 01:09 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Great plant protection book.

Some co worker who has a farm south of me loaned me me a book last night
called , The organic way to plant protection . By the editors of organic
gardening and farming. 1966. Rodale press , Pa. And its sweet. Its
like an encyclopedia book . With every plant tree and flower covered in
detail. And how to combat bugs and diseases. Any chance there's a newer
updated book like this . Or has organic gardening not changed much in 40
years.

Diesel.

Old 15-05-2010, 01:30 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

"None4U" wrote in message
et...
Some co worker who has a farm south of me loaned me me a book last night
called , The organic way to plant protection . By the editors of organic
gardening and farming. 1966. Rodale press , Pa. And its sweet. Its
like an encyclopedia book . With every plant tree and flower covered in
detail. And how to combat bugs and diseases. Any chance there's a
newer updated book like this . Or has organic gardening not changed much
in 40 years.

Diesel.

I had to add. Back before builders square closed they had a book in their
garden center bolted to a table by ortho. It was a green hardback 3 inch
thick troubleshooting book for gardeners. I've never see the book since.

Old 16-05-2010, 04:39 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

"None4U" wrote in message
et...

"None4U" wrote in message
et...
Some co worker who has a farm south of me loaned me me a book last night
called , The organic way to plant protection . By the editors of organic
gardening and farming. 1966. Rodale press , Pa. And its sweet. Its
like an encyclopedia book . With every plant tree and flower covered in
detail. And how to combat bugs and diseases. Any chance there's a
newer updated book like this . Or has organic gardening not changed much
in 40 years.

Diesel.

I had to add. Back before builders square closed they had a book in their
garden center bolted to a table by ortho. It was a green hardback 3 inch
thick troubleshooting book for gardeners. I've never see the book since.

I'm reading Gias garden now, And teaming with microbes is a good one too.