GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Indoor plant lights (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/195517-indoor-plant-lights.html)

aidanndella 23-04-2011 03:24 PM

Indoor gardening makes a great hobby, especially in the dark, cold winter, where in many parts of the country's outdoor garden flowers and vegetables is a problem. Hydroponic gardening is a popular way to use the indoor gardening enthusiasts.

Dan Auito 01-10-2011 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gz (Post 912410)
I was looking round for plant lamps. Ended up buying a Phillips plant
and aquarium T8 tube.
Been reading, but no really good info. I'm not growing a big crop,
just seeds. I'm
just trying to keep them warm right now. Got heat and halogen lamps.
There are various CFL's and

You can get a simple fluorescent lighting fixture at Home Depot or Lowes and use the fluorescent grown lights that are also available there to use for indoor plants. You can also get incandescent lights that will also do the job.