GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   I got some seeds today. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/196130-i-got-some-seeds-today.html)

DogDiesel 27-03-2011 05:40 AM

I got some seeds today.

Hi again,

I got Some super sweet corn and chard from territorial seed co. The chard
directions have me a bit miffed. It says to plant 1 month before last frost.
they like cold weather , but it says they are heat resistant. Is planting
before frost ends ok.

Diesel.

Billy[_10_] 28-03-2011 02:19 AM

I got some seeds today.

--
---------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYIC0eZYEtI

Tonythegardener 07-04-2011 08:43 PM

I think that swiss chard can be planted whenever you want to during the spring. I doubt if it will germinate well in very cold soil but now it is warming up there should be no difficulty.