Old 27-03-2011, 05:40 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default I got some seeds today.

Hi again,

I got Some super sweet corn and chard from territorial seed co. The chard
directions have me a bit miffed. It says to plant 1 month before last frost.
they like cold weather , but it says they are heat resistant. Is planting
before frost ends ok.

Diesel.

Old 28-03-2011, 02:19 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

--
---------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYIC0eZYEtI
Old 07-04-2011, 08:43 PM
Registered User

I think that swiss chard can be planted whenever you want to during the spring. I doubt if it will germinate well in very cold soil but now it is warming up there should be no difficulty.