GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Garden Bloopers What's Your Best Story (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/203839-garden-bloopers-whats-your-best-story.html)

[email protected] 03-06-2012 01:17 PM

Garden Bloopers What's Your Best Story

I'll play
Recently I mixed up my weed killer with my keep the deer our of my
rose bed stuff. Sure was a close one. I have a lot of time and money
invested in these roses and I would have been really upset if I killed
them The deer do enough damage without my help.
Since some of you have heard that story, here's another one. I have an
electric fence around the vegetable garden. Again because of the deer.
There is a corner that is lower so that I can step over it to get in
there. You guessed it, I stepped over it while it was on and zapped
myself.
MJ

[email protected] 03-06-2012 01:18 PM

Garden Bloopers What's Your Best Story

On Jun 3, 8:17*am, "
wrote:
I'll play
Recently I mixed up my weed killer with my keep the deer our of my
rose bed stuff. Sure was a close one. I have a lot of time and money
invested in these roses and I would have been really upset if I killed
them The deer do enough damage without my help.
Since some of you have heard that story, here's another one. I have an
electric fence around the vegetable garden. Again because of the deer.
There is a corner that is lower so that I can step over it to get in
there. You guessed it, I stepped over it *while it was on and zapped
myself.
MJ

Sorry probably going to post twice

songbird[_2_] 09-06-2012 07:02 PM