Old 09-06-2012, 05:10 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Rabbit

I have a rabbit living under my shed right next to the garden. Cute
little thing and doesn't seem to be afraid of me. What I can't figure
out is why it isn't eating anything in the garden including the
lettuce. I am not complaining mind you, just don't get it. The weeds
seem better this year, is he eating them? Ideas?
MJ
Old 14-08-2012, 03:17 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

On Saturday, June 9, 2012 10:10:45 AM UTC-6, wrote:
I have a rabbit living under my shed right next to the garden. Cute

little thing and doesn't seem to be afraid of me. What I can't figure

out is why it isn't eating anything in the garden including the

lettuce. I am not complaining mind you, just don't get it. The weeds

seem better this year, is he eating them? Ideas?

MJ

Cute while eating dandelions too but a pest when they girdle your cherry trees
and kill all of the new growth as happened here.
Winter damage is the worst...they don't bother trees or shrubs in summer as
far as I can tell.