GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   The Whole Truth About Soy (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/206817-whole-truth-about-soy.html)

Billy[_12_] 16-04-2013 02:23 AM

The Whole Truth About Soy

Is soy "Heart Healthy"? See the video. Same people up to the same ol'
tricks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ij14ET-8Fg

Kaayla T. Daniel also has a book called "The Whole Soy Story: The Dark
Side of America's Favorite Health Food".

I avoid soy, because most of it is GM, but if you eat soy, you may want
to see the argument against it.

--
Remember Rachel Corrie
http://www.rachelcorrie.org/

Welcome to the New America.

Frank 16-04-2013 02:00 PM

The Whole Truth About Soy

On 4/15/2013 9:23 PM, Billy wrote:
Is soy "Heart Healthy"? See the video. Same people up to the same ol'
tricks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ij14ET-8Fg

Kaayla T. Daniel also has a book called "The Whole Soy Story: The Dark
Side of America's Favorite Health Food".

I avoid soy, because most of it is GM, but if you eat soy, you may want
to see the argument against it.

More billy BS?

http://eatkind.net/wholesoystory.htm

Who knows?

Wildbilly[_3_] 21-04-2013 05:04 AM

The Whole Truth About Soy

In article ,
Frank wrote:

On 4/15/2013 9:23 PM, Billy wrote:
Is soy "Heart Healthy"? See the video. Same people up to the same ol'
tricks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ij14ET-8Fg

Kaayla T. Daniel also has a book called "The Whole Soy Story: The Dark
Side of America's Favorite Health Food".

I avoid soy, because most of it is GM, but if you eat soy, you may want
to see the argument against it.

More billy BS?

http://eatkind.net/wholesoystory.htm

Who knows?

Eatkind.net, Frank? And what may their credentials be?

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11815400
http://cebp.aacrjournals.org/content/11/1/43.long
Phytoestrogens and thyroid cancer risk: the San Francisco Bay Area
thyroid cancer study.
Epidemiological and pathological data suggest that thyroid cancer may
well be an estrogen-dependent disease. Our findings suggest that thyroid
cancer prevention via dietary modification of soy and/or phytoestrogen
intake in other forms may be possible but warrants further research at
this time.

http://jn.nutrition.org/content/138/6/1244S.long
Overall, existing data are inconsistent or inadequate in supporting most
of the suggested health benefits of consuming soy protein or ISF.
--
The Gate Keepers
http://www.bostonglobe.com/arts/movies/2013

Wildbilly[_3_] 21-04-2013 05:07 AM

The Whole Truth About Soy

In article ,
Frank wrote:

On 4/15/2013 9:23 PM, Billy wrote:
Is soy "Heart Healthy"? See the video. Same people up to the same ol'
tricks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ij14ET-8Fg

Kaayla T. Daniel also has a book called "The Whole Soy Story: The Dark
Side of America's Favorite Health Food".

I avoid soy, because most of it is GM, but if you eat soy, you may want
to see the argument against it.

More billy BS?

http://eatkind.net/wholesoystory.htm

Who knows?

Dietary soy and increased risk of bladder cancer: the Singapore Chinese
Health Study.
Sun CL, Yuan JM, Arakawa K, Low SH, Lee HP, Yu MC.
USC/Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of Southern
California Keck School of Medicine, Los Angeles, California 90089, USA.
"Š..the highest quartile of energy adjusted total soy intake was
associated with a 2.3-fold increase in bladder cancerŠŠŠthe soy-cancer
risk relationship became stronger when the analysis was restricted to
subjects with longer duration of follow-up."

Did you graduate High School, Frank , aka KB?

Frank 22-04-2013 01:34 AM

The Whole Truth About Soy

On 4/21/2013 12:07 AM, Wildbilly wrote:
In article ,
Frank wrote:

[...]

I'm as educated as billy, maybe more so.
I did not make a research project but first hit I got, from a fruit and
nuts site, maybe too, shows something rotten in Denmark ;)

Also, billy is a real PITA in t.guns. Just bothering him here in his
circle jerk site.

The Daring Dufas[_3_] 24-04-2013 02:54 PM

The Whole Truth About Soy

On 4/15/2013 8:23 PM, Billy wrote:

I see you, snicker. ^_^

TDD

Homer[_5_] 24-04-2013 05:48 PM

The Whole Truth About Soy

On 4/15/2013 8:23 PM, Billy wrote:

I see you, snicker. ^_^

TDD

He also snivels.

The Daring Dufas[_3_] 24-04-2013 11:06 PM

The Whole Truth About Soy

On 4/24/2013 11:48 AM, Homer wrote:
On 4/15/2013 8:23 PM, Billy wrote:

I see you, snicker. ^_^

TDD

He also snivels.

Yea, Silly Befuddled Billy is bad about that. ^_^

TDD