Old 16-04-2013, 02:23 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default The Whole Truth About Soy

Is soy "Heart Healthy"? See the video. Same people up to the same ol'
tricks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ij14ET-8Fg

Kaayla T. Daniel also has a book called "The Whole Soy Story: The Dark
Side of America's Favorite Health Food".

I avoid soy, because most of it is GM, but if you eat soy, you may want
to see the argument against it.

--
Remember Rachel Corrie
http://www.rachelcorrie.org/

Welcome to the New America.

Old 16-04-2013, 02:00 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

On 4/15/2013 9:23 PM, Billy wrote:
Is soy "Heart Healthy"? See the video. Same people up to the same ol'
tricks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ij14ET-8Fg

Kaayla T. Daniel also has a book called "The Whole Soy Story: The Dark
Side of America's Favorite Health Food".

I avoid soy, because most of it is GM, but if you eat soy, you may want
to see the argument against it.

More billy BS?

http://eatkind.net/wholesoystory.htm

Who knows?
Old 21-04-2013, 05:04 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

In article ,
Frank wrote:

On 4/15/2013 9:23 PM, Billy wrote:
Is soy "Heart Healthy"? See the video. Same people up to the same ol'
tricks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ij14ET-8Fg

Kaayla T. Daniel also has a book called "The Whole Soy Story: The Dark
Side of America's Favorite Health Food".

I avoid soy, because most of it is GM, but if you eat soy, you may want
to see the argument against it.

More billy BS?

http://eatkind.net/wholesoystory.htm

Who knows?

Eatkind.net, Frank? And what may their credentials be?

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11815400
http://cebp.aacrjournals.org/content/11/1/43.long
Phytoestrogens and thyroid cancer risk: the San Francisco Bay Area
thyroid cancer study.
Epidemiological and pathological data suggest that thyroid cancer may
well be an estrogen-dependent disease. Our findings suggest that thyroid
cancer prevention via dietary modification of soy and/or phytoestrogen
intake in other forms may be possible but warrants further research at
this time.

http://jn.nutrition.org/content/138/6/1244S.long
Overall, existing data are inconsistent or inadequate in supporting most
of the suggested health benefits of consuming soy protein or ISF.
--
The Gate Keepers
http://www.bostonglobe.com/arts/movies/2013
Old 21-04-2013, 05:07 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

In article ,
Frank wrote:

On 4/15/2013 9:23 PM, Billy wrote:
Is soy "Heart Healthy"? See the video. Same people up to the same ol'
tricks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ij14ET-8Fg

Kaayla T. Daniel also has a book called "The Whole Soy Story: The Dark
Side of America's Favorite Health Food".

I avoid soy, because most of it is GM, but if you eat soy, you may want
to see the argument against it.

More billy BS?

http://eatkind.net/wholesoystory.htm

Who knows?

Dietary soy and increased risk of bladder cancer: the Singapore Chinese
Health Study.
Sun CL, Yuan JM, Arakawa K, Low SH, Lee HP, Yu MC.
USC/Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of Southern
California Keck School of Medicine, Los Angeles, California 90089, USA.
"Š..the highest quartile of energy adjusted total soy intake was
associated with a 2.3-fold increase in bladder cancerŠŠŠthe soy-cancer
risk relationship became stronger when the analysis was restricted to
subjects with longer duration of follow-up."

Did you graduate High School, Frank , aka KB?
Old 22-04-2013, 01:34 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

On 4/21/2013 12:07 AM, Wildbilly wrote:
In article ,
Frank wrote:

[...]

I'm as educated as billy, maybe more so.
I did not make a research project but first hit I got, from a fruit and
nuts site, maybe too, shows something rotten in Denmark

Also, billy is a real PITA in t.guns. Just bothering him here in his
circle jerk site.

Old 24-04-2013, 02:54 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

On 4/15/2013 8:23 PM, Billy wrote:

I see you, snicker. ^_^

TDD
Old 24-04-2013, 05:48 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

On 4/15/2013 8:23 PM, Billy wrote:

I see you, snicker. ^_^

TDD

He also snivels.
Old 24-04-2013, 11:06 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

On 4/24/2013 11:48 AM, Homer wrote:
On 4/15/2013 8:23 PM, Billy wrote:

I see you, snicker. ^_^

TDD

He also snivels.

Yea, Silly Befuddled Billy is bad about that. ^_^

TDD

looking for soy beans Maja M.S. Edible Gardening 3 18-09-2003 11:18 PM
Soy Beans tippy1 Edible Gardening 7 16-09-2003 05:22 PM
RR Soy works better in rRomania than in USA Gordon Couger sci.agriculture 34 15-09-2003 11:09 PM
soy beans Simon Stenkle Edible Gardening 2 27-07-2003 02:12 PM
Paying to find non-GE wild corn? (Was: Soy blocked in NZ) Brian Sandle sci.agriculture 5 19-07-2003 04:52 AM