Old 05-05-2013, 01:08 PM posted to tx.guns,rec.gardens.edible

Default Why the ammo shortage?

On Sat, 04 May 2013 15:30:34 -0700, Billy
wrote:

In article ,
Mikie-The Mentally Incontinent {Billy's 14-year-old mentality wrote:

On Wed, 01 May 2013 23:42:41 -0700, Billy
wrote:

In article ,
Mikie-The Mentally Incontinent {Billy's 14-year-old mentality wrote:

On Wed, 01 May 2013 11:07:22 -0700, Billy
wrote:

In article ,
Mikie-The Mentally Incontinent {Billy's 14-year-old mentality wrote:

On Mon, 29 Apr 2013 16:16:37 -0500, "HeyBub"
wrote:

"Three causes are generally cited, though it's difficult to tell
precisely
how much each is to blame. First is panic buying among the gun-loving
public, something that's been seen before. Second is a staid industry
that,
having not anticipated a demand surge, does not have a big enough
supply
of
black powder and primer to quickly and significantly boost production
meet the demand surge. Third, and most controversially, is suspicion
in
some
quarters that the federal government itself has deliberately placed a
huge
order for ammunition in order to drain the supply and cause bullet
prices
jump for private buyers."

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/2013/04...-is-ammunition
-st
ill
-in-short-supply?nav=87-frontpage-entryInsideMonitor

With 70 million guns sold recently, I'm assuming it is too much
consuming of a limited product. I would want at least 200 rounds to go
with my new purchase, and at least 1000 rounds for my .22 caliber
guns.

Doing the math makes for an astronomical amount of ammo.

Mike Smith

And gun manufacturers get their money back from the NRA ;O)

CA-CHING.

You libtards and your 100% irrational fantasies are hilariously
stupid. Gun manufacturers pay for ads in the NRA publications.

Damn dude, you are one gullible fool.

Mikie-The Mentally Incontinent {Billy's 14-year-old mentality noted}

You the one paying for it. Ca-Ching.

Once again, you express a delusional fantasy about me. Why?

At least you admitted I am right about who pays who.

Mikie-The Mentally Incontinent {Billy's 14-year-old mentality noted}

People need to remember that things, these days, are rarely what they
seem.
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/04/20/wa...ml?pagewanted=

Changing the subject, BillyBoi? (Your link does not work).
Found out I DO NOT pay for advertising in the NRA magazine and gun
manufacturers do NOT get paid by the NRA? Who woke your dumb ass up?

Mike Smith

Why the ammo shortage? bbhack Edible Gardening 1 05-05-2013 04:12 AM
Oil shortage OT 'Mike' United Kingdom 1 05-02-2007 01:26 PM
Is this a nitrogen shortage problem ? Al Dykes Edible Gardening 4 05-07-2004 04:02 PM
Ammo Stones in filter RED1102 Ponds 1 17-04-2003 12:56 AM