Old 30-05-2013, 02:08 PM
Registered User

Location: N.E. Scotland
Question What to do !!!

Hi There,
I wonder if anyone can help me.Last year I planted small sweet bell pepper seeds in pots but because of ill health they never got planted out and because I was late planting them they didnt grow very big.I over wintered them on my window sill and they started growing well this year.To cut a long story short I now have lots of fruit on my plants they are still in their little pots on my sill as the weather here(NE Scotland) has been terrible.The fruit is really small but some have already turned red.What would be the best thing to do with them.I am new to this and would appreciate any help.My thanks in advance.
Shona
Old 30-05-2013, 11:42 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default What to do !!!

In article ,
shona wrote:

Hi There,
I wonder if anyone can help me.Last year I planted small sweet bell
pepper seeds in pots but because of ill health they never got planted
out and because I was late planting them they didnt grow very big.I over
wintered them on my window sill and they started growing well this
year.To cut a long story short I now have lots of fruit on my plants
they are still in their little pots on my sill as the weather here(NE
Scotland) has been terrible.The fruit is really small but some have
already turned red.What would be the best thing to do with them.I am new
to this and would appreciate any help.My thanks in advance.
Shona

Larger pots, and all the sun you can muster. See responses to habanero
(another out of place pepper) above.
--
Remember Rachel Corrie
http://www.rachelcorrie.org/