Old 31-07-2013, 12:52 PM posted to miami.general,tx.guns,rec.gardens.edible

Default Sony to release George Zimmerman video game.

On 7/31/2013 2:28 AM, Billy wrote:
In article , benji aka "Wanna Toke?"

wrote:

On Wed, 31 Jul 2013 05:52:46 +0200, Barry wrote:

Statement from Sony:

Due to overwhelming demand, we will release the game in time for
Christmas.

Shoot Traycon Martin as often and as many times as you wish.

Be George Zimmerman!

Obviously libs been hitting the stash and "purple Drank" again.

I heard Sony Pictures have signed the Special Prosecutor to use their
fantasy story for the new "Baby Trayvon skips home with Skittles" movie.

Damn, what did I step into this time?

Yes the D.S.R.R.R.R.F.G.s want you to not think, but believe.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/160373/de...se-republicans
-mostly-white.aspx
Democrats Racially Diverse; "Tea Baggers" Mostly White

Yes, folks, extinction, it isn't just for Dinosaurs anymore.
Join the "White Whine Party" on its Lemming's Run.

Tea, the new Kool Aid.

Here's to you, getting buried in tomatoes