GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   More beans (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/208064-more-beans.html)

The Cook 15-08-2013 10:12 PM

More beans

We started picking Romas on Sunday. Got enough for a meat then.
Picked again on Monday afternoon and Wednesday morning. Today DH cut
the beans to size and I canned most of them today. Got 8 1.5 pint
jars with some left over. Looks like at least 2 more pickings. No
more buying at the farmers market.

Now waiting for the shell beans to mature and dry.

--
USA
North Carolina Foothills

Jasper32 16-08-2013 08:10 PM

Romas are always great for meat they make it more delicious. You are discussing it's size here it doesn't matter with me.

[email protected] 17-08-2013 03:07 PM

More beans

Sounds great. What kind of shell beans do you grow? John