Old 16-06-2014, 03:12 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default wild winds

On 16/06/2014 12:56 AM, songbird wrote:
Fran Farmer wrote:

:-)) I too know that back warning device.

good picking, i was in a different
patch which had larger berries, makes things
go much faster.

even when standing at the sink or counter
working on something i'll often still shift
my weight back and forth to keep moving as
otherwise my lower back can lock up a bit.

You might find these useful:
http://www.nevdgp.org.au/info/murtag...Elowerback.htm
and also
http://www.nevdgp.org.au/info/murtag...racicspine.htm

I've recommended these to a couple of USians I've met online and they've
said they worked well to relieve pain and enable comfortable movements
again. My husband and I both use these exercises when we need to do so
and found them helpful.

Old 17-06-2014, 03:46 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Fran Farmer wrote:
You might find these useful:
http://www.nevdgp.org.au/info/murtag...Elowerback.htm
and also
http://www.nevdgp.org.au/info/murtag...racicspine.htm

thanks, i'm familiar with both of those in
various forms. i don't tend to exercise in
the summer as much as i need to stretch once
in a while to offset tired muscles from
gardening.

I've recommended these to a couple of USians I've met online and they've
said they worked well to relieve pain and enable comfortable movements
again. My husband and I both use these exercises when we need to do so
and found them helpful.

yes, when i had a middle back trouble many
years ago similar back exercises helped a
great deal to relieve the problem. after
months of trouble and pain, once i started
exercises it moderated the pain enough that
i could start sleeping again within just a
few weeks.

songbird

Wild winds Muddymike United Kingdom 12 23-06-2008 08:23 PM
Wild Winds! Little Weed United Kingdom 19 05-12-2006 11:36 PM
Winds knock over Trees in thinned areas! Aozotorp alt.forestry 3 27-07-2003 03:23 PM
How to Keep the Corn Standing in Winds? (was: Thank you Pat Kiewicz!!!) Phaedrine Stonebridge Edible Gardening 6 25-07-2003 07:22 PM
Tornadoes, Straight Line Winds and now, COWS! Helena Handbasket Bonsai 0 19-05-2003 07:08 PM