Old 18-08-2014, 06:02 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Saint Joseph 7-30-72

St. Joseph says,
"Many times, as Mary, as Jesus and I would take
repast in Our time, in Our way, in Our day, We would
enjoy the conversation as you do. We would enjoy even
the action that would take place at this time of day.
Of course, We would give Each Other jesting thoughts,
jesting ways, and it would add humor, lightness, love,
to Our day."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON JULY 30,1972 AT 12:35 A.M.

SAINT JOSEPH

"My beloved children, repast is more important
to men than man can conceive, for repast is a time
where the physical gets relief. The physical way is
important to God and He has given it a special pattern,
a special role, a special order, and it must be nourished
at particular times.

Many times, as Mary, as Jesus and I would take
repast in Our time, in Our way, in Our day, We would
enjoy the conversation as you do. We would enjoy even
the action that would take place at this time of day.
Of course, We would give Each Other jesting thoughts,
jesting ways, and it would add humor, lightness, love,
to Our day.

And now, as I join you, in ways you cannot see,
always when the child is present, I am there with thee.
You must understand that We, Who are in the Heavens
Here with God, are aware of every move you make,
every place you go and every word you say.

So, through this Miracle of Love, I say to you,
'The closeness that We are is a beauty to behold.' For
as you walk as We walked, one day you will stand
Here where We are and you will, in some way, help
other children God's Way. Look forward to this time.
Prepare for it now. Enjoy the physical, for it will help
you wear a crown.

I bless you with a love you cannot know and I
say, 'Repast, respite, are much a part of the physical
way. We encourage it, and yes, God allows it, for you
see, He created it. Be blessed by this time, be aware
of this time. Grow in love with God during this time
and thank Him for the day. It was well-spent, yes, and
it showed love totally in His Way.' So be it."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
© Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.