Old 13-05-2003, 01:44 PM
lbbs

Default Is Killex as Toxic as what the Profecionals spray on Lawns?

I have seen this killex treatment you can buy, that attaches to the house to
treat your lawn for weeds. Just wondering how does killex compare to what
the professional weed killing companies use. When the weed man sprays,
they ban you from even walking on the grass for at least a week. That
stuff is especially dangerous if kids walk or play in the grass. Is
Killex just as potent and dangerous for the environment. Or does killex
not have as lasting residual effect? How long after application of killex
is it safe for kids to play in the grass? Second question, how does
killex compare to weed and feed?

I live in the southern Ontario region (Canada).

Old 13-05-2003, 01:44 PM
Pat Meadows

On Tue, 13 May 2003 08:43:19 -0400, "lbbs"
wrote:

I have seen this killex treatment you can buy, that attaches to the house to
treat your lawn for weeds. Just wondering how does killex compare to what
the professional weed killing companies use. When the weed man sprays,
they ban you from even walking on the grass for at least a week. That
stuff is especially dangerous if kids walk or play in the grass. Is
Killex just as potent and dangerous for the environment. Or does killex
not have as lasting residual effect? How long after application of killex
is it safe for kids to play in the grass? Second question, how does
killex compare to weed and feed?

I live in the southern Ontario region (Canada).

Why treat your lawn for weeds at all? We don't.

Our climate is similar to yours.

We have lush green grass, very nice. There are weeds also.

You would be doing the environment a favor NOT to do this at
all.

Pat

Killing bermudagrass - non toxic spray? Beerme Gardening 3 03-06-2008 04:30 PM
Killex could not kill Broadleaf plantain? lbbs Gardening 3 09-10-2003 03:23 AM
Killex (weed killer) math Q drifter Gardening 1 22-05-2003 05:56 PM
Where to buy Killex? JL Gardening 3 22-05-2003 05:56 PM
Is Killex as Toxic as what the Profecionals spray on Lawns? lbbs Gardening 2 14-05-2003 04:20 AM