Old 21-05-2003, 02:44 PM
Michael Lacy

Default Experience with Southmeadow Fruit Gardens?

I've been having a peculiar experience with mail order service from Southmeadow nursery,
which suggests that they are going out of business. Without getting into serious whining,
the difficulty is that they have not filled my two month old order, yet have cashed my
check. Their phone has been busy for the last month, yet they do not respond to phone
messages or emaails. (I did speak to them twice about a month ago, but to no avail.)
Anyway, I'm curious if anyone else has had or is having a similar difficult experience
with this nursery, or has information on what is going on with them.

Thanks,

--
=-=-=- =-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=
Mike Lacy, Ft Collins CO 80523
Old 26-05-2003, 03:56 PM
Bob Provencher

"Michael Lacy" wrote in message

I've been having a peculiar experience with mail order service from

Southmeadow nursery,
which suggests that they are going out of business. Without getting into

serious whining,
the difficulty is that they have not filled my two month old order, yet

have cashed my
check. Their phone has been busy for the last month, yet they do not

respond to phone
messages or emaails. (I did speak to them twice about a month ago, but to

no avail.)

I don't have any direct experience, but based on the feedback on the Garden
Watchdog site, I don't think you are going to see your trees:

http://gardenwatchdog.com/c/1483/

--
Bob Provencher
ICQ 881862