Old 08-06-2003, 05:20 PM
john wardle

Default garden police gone wild?

"paghat" wrote in message
news
In article ,
"john wardle" wrote:

"paghat" wrote in message
news
In article , Rico
wrote:

[CLIPPED, some EXCELLENT stuff for a change! -- & what a relief to see
that not EVERYone is a head-in-hole Vox type! I will keep unclipped

only
what I reply to, but anyone of intelligence will want to have read it
all.]

I've never heard of a Christian housing district. Are you sure of

your
facts?

The vast majority of Homeowner Associations automatically reject Jews.
Saint Ole's original wordings & recommendations for how to form a
neighborhood corporation free of anyone but Christian whites even
prohibited Hindus, as if that were any great worry in San Clemente.

And how do they know someone is a jew? Are they checking some part of

the
anatomy? The would be the first clue to not move in......

The racist, christian, conspirasy-theory organization "Retaking

America"
which is worried about the One World Government's desire to force
integration of God's people with mud people, today still promotes
Homeowner Associations as a key weapon for the continuing & express
purpose of keeping neighborhoods exclusively white & "their kind" of
christian.

Your bigotry is showing....

I'm just a little surprised you'd define disliking an avowedly racist
movement (which supports HOAs because HOAs is a short-cut to preserving
their right to enforce discrimination in an entire neighborhood) as itself
bigotted. Okay, i LOVE bigots, I hope my neighborhood FILLS UP with
bigots. If I refuse to attend their queer-bashing party or don't take my
turn burning crosses on a black family's lawn, am I still a bigot not to
help out?

I know, I know, you were being satiric, & you don't share Retaking
AMerica's conviction that Black & Jewish Mud People, assisted by the
United Nations, are taking over America. But the creepier sorts
participating in this thread are going to think you weren't pretending &
that you're a complete dunderhead like themselves!

However, when Retaking America came out against "evil" King Bush II,
Master of the One World Order, for waging war because of pretend-weopons
of destruction, I had this creepy feeling that I agreed with them about
something -- as creepy as the VERY LAST TIME i ever showed up to picket
against an offensive film & found that that Holy Rollers were also
picketing it. Inducing me to buy a ticket. The film turned out to be okay.

-paghat the ratgirl

I may be willing to re-think my position on your apparent bigotry...But this
is just way too funny!

As a former employee of the federal government, I must tell you that I felt
duty bound after reading this to notify authorities. You should hear the
black helicopters overhead any minute now.....