GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Rosemary Fuzz (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/42011-rosemary-fuzz.html)

The Ranger 03-09-2003 04:22 AM

Rosemary Fuzz

My four yo rosemary bush has suddenly sprouted fuzz on every leaf! Wha'
happened?

The Ranger
--
"Grits are akin to Elmer Paste with less flavor and more sand."

Seamus Ma' Cleriec 03-09-2003 06:02 PM

Rosemary Fuzz

Downy Mildew. You'll want to read
http://www.hort.uconn.edu/ipm/greenh.../downymlgh.htm

I've used Safer's fungicide on Rosemarinus sp. w/ good results.

The Ranger 05-09-2003 12:04 AM

Rosemary Fuzz

Seamus Ma' Cleriec helpfully suggested in message
om after I wondered:
My four yo rosemary bush has suddenly sprouted fuzz on every leaf!
Wha' happened?

Downy Mildew. You'll want to read
http://www.hort.uconn.edu/ipm/greenh.../downymlgh.htm

I've used Safer's fungicide on Rosemarinus sp. w/ good results.

sigh I /knew/ it wasn't a part of the plant. Thanks for the article.

The Ranger