Old 03-09-2003, 04:22 AM
The Ranger

Default Rosemary Fuzz

My four yo rosemary bush has suddenly sprouted fuzz on every leaf! Wha'
happened?

The Ranger
--
"Grits are akin to Elmer Paste with less flavor and more sand."

Old 03-09-2003, 06:02 PM
Seamus Ma' Cleriec

Downy Mildew. You'll want to read
http://www.hort.uconn.edu/ipm/greenh.../downymlgh.htm

I've used Safer's fungicide on Rosemarinus sp. w/ good results.

Old 05-09-2003, 12:04 AM
The Ranger

Seamus Ma' Cleriec helpfully suggested in message
om after I wondered:
My four yo rosemary bush has suddenly sprouted fuzz on every leaf!
Wha' happened?

Downy Mildew. You'll want to read
http://www.hort.uconn.edu/ipm/greenh.../downymlgh.htm

I've used Safer's fungicide on Rosemarinus sp. w/ good results.

sigh I /knew/ it wasn't a part of the plant. Thanks for the article.

The Ranger