GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   looking for soy beans (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/43266-looking-soy-beans.html)

Maja M.S. 17-09-2003 02:10 AM

looking for soy beans

hi everybody!

I live in Central New Jersey and I'm desperately looking for soy beans. I
prefer organic, but others would do too.

Maja

Frankhartx 17-09-2003 10:32 AM

looking for soy beans

From: "Maja M.S."

I live in Central New Jersey and I'm desperately looking for soy beans. I
prefer organic, but others would do too.

Check with yor extension service--there are thousands of acres growing in NJ
right now

Pat Meadows 17-09-2003 01:02 PM

looking for soy beans

On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 21:05:19 -0400, "Maja M.S."
wrote:

hi everybody!

I live in Central New Jersey and I'm desperately looking for soy beans. I
prefer organic, but others would do too.

Both Bulkfoods.com and BarryFarm (both online suppliers,
both with reasonable prices and shipping charges) carry
them.

http://www.bulkfoods.com

http://www.barryfarm.com

You should also be able to find them at a Whole Foods/Fresh
Fields, if there's one near you, or at any natural foods
store. Wegman's Supermarkets probably carry them too, maybe
there's one near you.

Pat