Old 17-09-2003, 02:10 AM
Maja M.S.

Default looking for soy beans

hi everybody!

I live in Central New Jersey and I'm desperately looking for soy beans. I
prefer organic, but others would do too.

Maja

Old 17-09-2003, 10:32 AM
Frankhartx

From: "Maja M.S."

I live in Central New Jersey and I'm desperately looking for soy beans. I
prefer organic, but others would do too.

Check with yor extension service--there are thousands of acres growing in NJ
right now
Old 17-09-2003, 01:02 PM
Pat Meadows

On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 21:05:19 -0400, "Maja M.S."
wrote:

hi everybody!

I live in Central New Jersey and I'm desperately looking for soy beans. I
prefer organic, but others would do too.

Both Bulkfoods.com and BarryFarm (both online suppliers,
both with reasonable prices and shipping charges) carry
them.

http://www.bulkfoods.com

http://www.barryfarm.com

You should also be able to find them at a Whole Foods/Fresh
Fields, if there's one near you, or at any natural foods
store. Wegman's Supermarkets probably carry them too, maybe
there's one near you.

Pat

Soy beans Janet Galpin United Kingdom 15 23-11-2005 06:54 PM
Soy Beans tippy1 Edible Gardening 7 16-09-2003 05:22 PM
RR Soy works better in rRomania than in USA Gordon Couger sci.agriculture 34 15-09-2003 11:09 PM
soy beans Simon Stenkle Edible Gardening 2 27-07-2003 02:12 PM
Paying to find non-GE wild corn? (Was: Soy blocked in NZ) Brian Sandle sci.agriculture 5 19-07-2003 04:52 AM