GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Seedless and Seeded Concord Grape Question (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/45013-seedless-seeded-concord-grape-question.html)

Greg 07-10-2003 09:24 PM

Seedless and Seeded Concord Grape Question

I need an answer from a grape expert who knows for a fact, whether or
not, one should plant seedless concord grapes near a seeded variety. I've
read that you can, and that you shouldn't. What's the real scoop?
Thanks.

Bob Provencher 09-10-2003 04:03 AM

Seedless and Seeded Concord Grape Question

"Greg" wrote in message
om...
I need an answer from a grape expert who knows for a fact, whether or
not, one should plant seedless concord grapes near a seeded variety. I've
read that you can, and that you shouldn't. What's the real scoop?

Did you try posting on the winemaking newsgroup?

Steve 09-10-2003 05:32 PM

Seedless and Seeded Concord Grape Question

Lon Rombaugh knows more about grapes than anyone I've ever known.
I just checked the web and I find that he has a web site with an e-mail
address:
http://www.bunchgrapes.com/
I bet if you sent him a short, direct question in an e-mail, he would
send an answer.

Steve in the Adirondacks