Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 19-11-2003, 05:02 PM
IC_Gardener

Default coldframe

We did some remodeling projects around the house this summer, and I am
left with two sliding doors that I don't want to pay to take to the
dump. I thought that they would make a nice top to a coldframe. Is
there any place that has plans for one, or do people just improvise a
box for whatever size window they have? Also, if I build one in early
January, when could I put plants (lettuce, spinach, etc) inside?

Michael Cicha
Iowa City, Iowa
Zone 5A