GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Solana Seeds in Quebec (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/47690-solana-seeds-quebec.html)

JoAnne King 23-11-2003 05:03 PM

Solana Seeds in Quebec

Has anyone ordered from Solana Seeds in Quebec? They have an
excellent selection of heirloom tomatoes, but I'd like to hear
opinions from this group.

Melanie Inangelo 25-11-2003 08:32 PM

Solana Seeds in Quebec

Garden Watchdog http://gardenwatchdog.com/ is a good site to check out
garden-related companies. The comment left for Solana there is a postive
one.

Good luck!
Melanie

Jason Quick 08-12-2003 07:42 AM

Solana Seeds in Quebec

"JoAnne King" wrote :

Has anyone ordered from Solana Seeds in Quebec? They have an
excellent selection of heirloom tomatoes, but I'd like to hear
opinions from this group.

Ordered a few varieties of eggplant & tomatoes last year. The seeds came
quickly, and did quite well when planted.

Jason