Old 23-11-2003, 05:03 PM
JoAnne King

Default Solana Seeds in Quebec

Has anyone ordered from Solana Seeds in Quebec? They have an
excellent selection of heirloom tomatoes, but I'd like to hear
opinions from this group.
Old 25-11-2003, 08:32 PM
Melanie Inangelo

Garden Watchdog http://gardenwatchdog.com/ is a good site to check out
garden-related companies. The comment left for Solana there is a postive
one.

Good luck!
Melanie

Old 08-12-2003, 07:42 AM
Jason Quick

"JoAnne King" wrote :

Has anyone ordered from Solana Seeds in Quebec? They have an
excellent selection of heirloom tomatoes, but I'd like to hear
opinions from this group.

Ordered a few varieties of eggplant & tomatoes last year. The seeds came
quickly, and did quite well when planted.

Jason