GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Best Salad Garden Catalogs? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/47701-best-salad-garden-catalogs.html)

Lindy 23-11-2003 08:22 PM

Best Salad Garden Catalogs?

Would some kind people recommend seed catalogs of special interest for salad
gardening? I'm wanting to do lots more of it this year.

Many thanks,
Lindy

Take out the dog to reply.

Bill Litchfield 23-11-2003 10:12 PM

Best Salad Garden Catalogs?

"Lindy" wrote in message

Would some kind people recommend seed catalogs of special interest for

salad
gardening? I'm wanting to do lots more of it this year.

Many thanks,
Lindy

The Cook's Garden, and Territorial Seed Co. catalogs are the best I've seen
in this department.

Regards,
Bill

Take out the dog to reply.

Forthgb 23-11-2003 11:32 PM

Best Salad Garden Catalogs?

try also Pinetree Gardens, Nichols Herbs, Cook's Kitchen Gardens

Beth 27-11-2003 12:02 AM

Best Salad Garden Catalogs?

Johnny's Selected Seeds has an excellent selection of greens, lettuce and
herbs that are great for salads.
www.johnnyseeds.com