Old 23-11-2003, 08:22 PM
Lindy

Default Best Salad Garden Catalogs?

Would some kind people recommend seed catalogs of special interest for salad
gardening? I'm wanting to do lots more of it this year.

Many thanks,
Lindy

Take out the dog to reply.
Old 23-11-2003, 10:12 PM
Bill Litchfield

"Lindy" wrote in message
news

Would some kind people recommend seed catalogs of special interest for
salad
gardening? I'm wanting to do lots more of it this year.

Many thanks,
Lindy

The Cook's Garden, and Territorial Seed Co. catalogs are the best I've seen
in this department.

Regards,
Bill

Take out the dog to reply.

Old 23-11-2003, 11:32 PM
Forthgb

try also Pinetree Gardens, Nichols Herbs, Cook's Kitchen Gardens
Old 27-11-2003, 12:02 AM
Beth

Johnny's Selected Seeds has an excellent selection of greens, lettuce and
herbs that are great for salads.
www.johnnyseeds.com

news