Old 29-12-2003, 03:04 PM
Dave G.

Default Compost

I was wondering, I went on deployment 6 months ago and when I got back my
compost had almost completely broken down but had dried out and gone cold.
What could I do to restart it? I live in San Diego, CA. Thanks for any
help you have.

Dave
Old 30-12-2003, 03:32 AM
len

"Dave G." wrote in message
y.com...
I was wondering, I went on deployment 6 months ago and when I got back my
compost had almost completely broken down but had dried out and gone cold.
What could I do to restart it? I live in San Diego, CA. Thanks for any
help you have.

Dave

Time to use it, go ahead and put it in your garden, Len