Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20-01-2004, 02:35 AM
Steve

Default Speaking of 2 stroke engines...

Richard's question got me to thinking...

I've been thinking of getting one of those small tillers to cultivate
small spaces and weed between plants after they are up and growing.

I always find the little 2 stroke engines a real pain in the butt to
start. I'm ready to give up on string trimmers because of this. I notice
the little tillers can have either 2 or 4 stroke engines. I was thinking
I would get the 4 stroke. They should be cleaner and quieter and MAYBE
would be easier to start.

What do those of you who use them think?
Steve Calvin, you said you have a Mantis tiller. How is that one working
out? Does it start OK?
How about the other makes of small tillers? Anyone here using them?

Steve