GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   This concerns all of US (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/57414-re-concerns-all-us.html)

belly 31-03-2004 07:29 PM

This concerns all of US

On 31 Mar 2004 16:31:52 GMT in
,
(BobbyRoberson) graced the world with this thought:

BobbyRoberson 31-03-2004 08:02 PM

This concerns all of US

belly

Silly Turd.

http://www.stopfcc.com/

BobbyRoberson 31-03-2004 08:31 PM

This concerns all of US

belly

Silly Turd.

http://www.stopfcc.com/

BobbyRoberson 31-03-2004 08:31 PM

This concerns all of US

belly

Silly Turd.

http://www.stopfcc.com/

Ray Drouillard 01-04-2004 11:25 AM

This concerns all of US

"BobbyRoberson" wrote in message
belly

Silly Turd.

Before I click on that link and increment your hit counter, maybe you
can tell us all what the fuss is about.

I, for one, have no big grudge with the FCC (assuming that's what the
link is all about).

Ray Drouillard

BobbyRoberson 01-04-2004 12:59 PM

This concerns all of US

Ray Drouillard

I, for one, have no big grudge with the FCC (assuming that's what the
link is all about).

Then don't sign it, Freedom is not for Everybody.

BobbyRoberson 01-04-2004 12:59 PM

This concerns all of US

Ray Drouillard

BobbyRoberson 01-04-2004 01:02 PM

This concerns all of US

Ray Drouillard

Penelope Periwinkle 01-04-2004 01:09 PM

This concerns all of US

On 31 Mar 2004 21:42:48 GMT,
(BobbyRoberson) wrote:

Ray Drouillard

I, for one, have no big grudge with the FCC (assuming that's what the
link is all about).

Then don't sign it, Freedom is not for Everybody.

It would appear that literacy isn't either.

Your spamming has been reported to AOL. Do feel free to
notify Earthlink that I followed their instructions on how to
report spam to offenders ISP. Perhaps they'll put a gold
star by my name.

Penelope

"ElissaAnn"

FDR 01-04-2004 01:18 PM

This concerns all of US

Do you report the other spammers that are here too?

"Penelope Periwinkle" wrote in message

Ray Drouillard

BobbyRoberson 01-04-2004 01:31 PM

This concerns all of US