GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   This concerns all of US (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/57414-re-concerns-all-us.html)

belly 31-03-2004 07:29 PM

This concerns all of US

On 31 Mar 2004 16:31:52 GMT in
,
(BobbyRoberson) graced the world with this thought:

BobbyRoberson 31-03-2004 08:02 PM

This concerns all of US

belly

Silly Turd.

http://www.stopfcc.com/

BobbyRoberson 31-03-2004 08:31 PM

This concerns all of US

belly

Silly Turd.

http://www.stopfcc.com/

BobbyRoberson 31-03-2004 08:31 PM

This concerns all of US

belly

Silly Turd.

http://www.stopfcc.com/

Ray Drouillard 01-04-2004 11:25 AM

This concerns all of US

"BobbyRoberson" wrote in message
belly

Silly Turd.

Before I click on that link and increment your hit counter, maybe you
can tell us all what the fuss is about.

I, for one, have no big grudge with the FCC (assuming that's what the
link is all about).

Ray Drouillard

BobbyRoberson 01-04-2004 12:59 PM

This concerns all of US

Ray Drouillard

I, for one, have no big grudge with the FCC (assuming that's what the
link is all about).

Then don't sign it, Freedom is not for Everybody.

BobbyRoberson 01-04-2004 12:59 PM

This concerns all of US

Ray Drouillard

BobbyRoberson 01-04-2004 01:02 PM

This concerns all of US

Ray Drouillard

Penelope Periwinkle 01-04-2004 01:09 PM

This concerns all of US

On 31 Mar 2004 21:42:48 GMT,
(BobbyRoberson) wrote:

Ray Drouillard

I, for one, have no big grudge with the FCC (assuming that's what the
link is all about).

Then don't sign it, Freedom is not for Everybody.

It would appear that literacy isn't either.

Your spamming has been reported to AOL. Do feel free to
notify Earthlink that I followed their instructions on how to
report spam to offenders ISP. Perhaps they'll put a gold
star by my name.

Penelope

"ElissaAnn"

FDR 01-04-2004 01:18 PM

This concerns all of US

Do you report the other spammers that are here too?

"Penelope Periwinkle" wrote in message

Ray Drouillard

BobbyRoberson 01-04-2004 01:31 PM

This concerns all of US

Ray Drouillard

BobbyRoberson 01-04-2004 01:33 PM

This concerns all of US

Ray Drouillard

Penelope Periwinkle 01-04-2004 02:12 PM

This concerns all of US

On Thu, 01 Apr 2004 02:30:57 GMT, "FDR"
wrote:

egregious top posting corrected, reply properly snipped

"Penelope Periwinkle" wrote:
(BobbyRoberson) wrote:
Ray Drouillard
I, for one, have no big grudge with the FCC (assuming that's what the
link is all about).

Then don't sign it, Freedom is not for Everybody.

Your spamming has been reported to AOL.

Do you report the other spammers that are here too?

Is that a requirement?

Penelope

"ElissaAnn"

FDR 01-04-2004 02:17 PM

This concerns all of US

wrote:

egregious top posting corrected, reply properly snipped

"Penelope Periwinkle" wrote:
(BobbyRoberson) wrote:
Ray Drouillard
I, for one, have no big grudge with the FCC (assuming that's what the
link is all about).

Then don't sign it, Freedom is not for Everybody.

Your spamming has been reported to AOL.

Do you report the other spammers that are here too?

Is that a requirement?

Just wondering why you feel the need to report this guy.

Penelope

"ElissaAnn"

Ray Drouillard 01-04-2004 02:44 PM

This concerns all of US

"BobbyRoberson" wrote in message
Ray Drouillard

I, for one, have no big grudge with the FCC (assuming that's what the
link is all about).

Then don't sign it, Freedom is not for Everybody.

Instead of uttering the high-sounding insults, why not give us a clue
about the contents of the site?

BobbyRoberson 01-04-2004 03:46 PM

This concerns all of US

"Ray Drouillard"

Instead of uttering the high-sounding insults, why not give us a clue
about the contents of the site?

Sorry if it came off as an insult. It would be
unfair for me to interpret it for you. This is
all about deciding for yourself. I was surprised
how many people WANT somebody filtering what they
read/watch/hear/surf. I want to decide for myself.

BobbyRoberson 01-04-2004 03:51 PM

This concerns all of US

Your spamming has been reported to AOL. Do feel free to
notify Earthlink that I followed their instructions on how to

Thanks for making my point. Its people like you that try to force their
will/ideas/morality upon others. Please don't tell
my Mommy.

Lucy 01-04-2004 03:53 PM

This concerns all of US

Penelope Periwinkle
It would appear that literacy isn't either.

Your spamming has been reported to AOL. Do feel free to
notify Earthlink that I followed their instructions on how to
report spam to offenders ISP. Perhaps they'll put a gold
star by my name.

Penelope

Hey PP, that time of the month?
You come off a little stiff.
Maybe if you remove that broomstick
from your ass you can loosen up a little.

The Watcher 01-04-2004 05:49 PM

This concerns all of US

On 01 Apr 2004 11:02:12 GMT, (BobbyRoberson) wrote:

"Ray Drouillard"

Instead of uttering the high-sounding insults, why not give us a clue
about the contents of the site?

Sorry if it came off as an insult. It would be
unfair for me to interpret it for you.

Let ME interpret what HE said for YOU. HE wasn't asking YOU to interpret that
site for HIM. HE was merely asking for an idea what the site was about. Capiche?

This is all about deciding for yourself. I was surprised
how many people WANT somebody filtering what they
read/watch/hear/surf. I want to decide for myself.

So does everybody here, and that includes deciding how to spend their time. ;)