Old 14-05-2004, 04:05 AM
Montego

Default trellis net square size?

I'm putting up a net trellis to grow cukes, beans, and small melons. I
wanted to buy a net with a large square size, but I ended up with a nylon
net that has squares about an inch and a half across. Has anyone used a net
with such small squares before? How did it work? Downsides?

Thanks,

Tom

Old 15-05-2004, 05:04 PM
JRYezierski

Dalen Products ,Knoxvelle Tn.800-747-3256 in package labeled as GARDENEER
netting you are looking for.I have had some for five yours or so and when
they say lifetime warrenty they mean it. I contacted them that some of it
broke and they send me replacement netting.
7" squares size of netting is 5'X30' is what they replaced mine with when
I told them that I had 3sections erected togather.
Good product.
Cukes,beans,cherry tomatoes and jack-be-little pumpkins are what I
trellis,Having to use a wheelchair due to spinal injury it is the best way
for me and my friends/family all feels the same way to grow on trellis.
You do have to train the plants to follow but that is no problem.
Good growing to you.
Jerome