Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 14-05-2004, 10:03 PM
Ray

Default Fruit trees and spraying for pests

Well, fruit season is upon us, and I have a ton of flowers this spring
on my plum trees. I sprayed before the flowers opened, and then once
again after the last petal fall, which was just 4 days ago, and
already I notice over half my plums have black spots on them. Are the
bugs getting to them already? Or was it because of the spaying? This
is really the first year I will be getting anything so I haven't
sprayed much before. Last year I did the same thing for the peaches,
spraying every 14 days, and I had malformed fruit. tasted great thou.
I really want to get fruit that looks like store bought...maybe
someone has some advice for me. I have all the common fruits, and just
using the common fruit tree spray. Thanks.

Ray

Garden Pests - How To Get Rid Of Garden Pests And Keep Your GardenHealthy! fryedaddy Gardening 4 01-02-2008 05:01 AM
Care of fruit trees - spraying ? adm United Kingdom 2 26-05-2006 11:17 PM
Winter spraying of fruit trees. Richard Brooks United Kingdom 4 09-01-2005 04:38 AM
Spraying Fruit Trees junkyardcat Texas 2 22-03-2004 07:42 PM
Fruit Pests and spraying Steve Harris United Kingdom 4 06-01-2003 12:45 PM