Old 18-06-2004, 05:14 AM
maldrich

Default Best Pesticide

Hi,
I am new to gardening outdoors (1st time). I have a huge insect
problem with:

green beans
tomato
green bell pepper
jalapeno

Onions, carrots and pickling cucumbers look fine, but they are still
small.

My garden is located very close to a wooded area. Everthing is growing
well, but the bugs are eating the leaves. I've tried a mixture of
water, dish soap and vinegar, but it's not helping. I'm not sure what
type of insects are eating the plants. If it helps, I had a ~4 inch
basil plant in the garden that was eaten in two days.
Any suggestions on a good/harmless pesticide?
TIA

Mike