GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   First Frost - NE GA (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/86467-first-frost-ne-ga.html)

GA Pinhead 15-11-2004 12:40 PM

First Frost - NE GA

Boo hoo! I thought we could make it another couple of weeks but we got it
last night.

Got all the peppers picked, only thing left from summer.

Time for some non edible landscaping now.

--
John!

*remove spamthis to email*

Penelope Periwinkle 15-11-2004 03:42 PM

On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 07:40:29 -0500, "GA Pinhead"
wrote:

Boo hoo! I thought we could make it another couple of weeks but we got it
last night.

Meeeee Toooo!

In the Midlands of South Carolina.

Got all the peppers picked, only thing left from summer.

I covered all mine, and it looks like the tops of the plants got
nipped, but all the peppers lower down are ok.

Time for some non edible landscaping now.

Here's hoping for another week for those last few peppers to ripen...

Penelope

FarmerDill 15-11-2004 03:48 PM

Yep frost is real early this year. Must beglobal cooling after the hot
election. Just makes the winter veggies better quicker. Sweetens up Broccoli,
Cabbage, Collards, Kale, Mustard ,and Turnips,

FarmerDill 15-11-2004 03:48 PM

FarmerDill 15-11-2004 03:48 PM