GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   How to prepare the meat of moles ??? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/89509-how-prepare-meat-moles.html)

Dan Simper 06-02-2005 06:35 AM

How to prepare the meat of moles ???

I think moles are really juicy and could taste great together with fried ants.

How can I prepare moles ?

OmManiPadmeOmelet 06-02-2005 07:05 AM

In article ,
(Dan Simper) wrote:

I think moles are really juicy and could taste great together with fried ants.

How can I prepare moles ?

The same way as squirrels...

Cleaned, quartered and quick fried in olive oil with a little lemon
pepper and garlic.

Add some chilis to the ants and make a sauce and serve it and the mole
over some french fried maggots in place of rice.
--
Om.

GA Pinhead 06-02-2005 01:59 PM

A short but sincere memorial extolling their virtues.

General Schvantzkoph 06-02-2005 08:13 PM

On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 22:35:27 -0800, Dan Simper wrote:

I think moles are really juicy and could taste great together with fried ants.

How can I prepare moles ?

Mole Tartare is the best or so my cat tells me. He likes the head best of
all.

Ken Anderson 06-02-2005 09:38 PM

"General Schvantzkoph" wrote in message
On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 22:35:27 -0800, Dan Simper wrote:

I think moles are really juicy and could taste great together with fried

ants.

How can I prepare moles ?

Mole Tartare is the best or so my cat tells me. He likes the head best of
all.

My cat likes the head also. I think that's why he always leaves it for me on
the front porch. That alpha thing I guess. : )

Katra 07-02-2005 01:55 AM

In article ,
"Ken Anderson" wrote:

"General Schvantzkoph" wrote in message
On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 22:35:27 -0800, Dan Simper wrote:

I think moles are really juicy and could taste great together with fried

ants.

How can I prepare moles ?

Mole Tartare is the best or so my cat tells me. He likes the head best of
all.

My cat likes the head also. I think that's why he always leaves it for me on
the front porch. That alpha thing I guess. : )

giggles
Ever stepped out on the porch in bare feet and had mouse guts squish
between your toes? Just once and you learn to look first!

--
K.

Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

As we go through life thinking heavy thoughts, thought particles
tend to get caught between the ears causing truth decay- so be sure
to use mental floss twice a day.

Ken Anderson 07-02-2005 02:29 PM

"Katra" wrote in message
In article ,
"Ken Anderson" wrote:

"General Schvantzkoph" wrote in message
On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 22:35:27 -0800, Dan Simper wrote:

I think moles are really juicy and could taste great together with

fried
ants.

How can I prepare moles ?

Mole Tartare is the best or so my cat tells me. He likes the head best

of
all.

My cat likes the head also. I think that's why he always leaves it for me

on
the front porch. That alpha thing I guess. : )

giggles
Ever stepped out on the porch in bare feet and had mouse guts squish
between your toes? Just once and you learn to look first!

I honestly have, but I believe I had on shoes. My first thought was that it
was somehow a chunk of tomato. Or maybe that was just wishful thinking.
Eeeeewwww!

bouzouki 07-02-2005 05:18 PM

Dan Simper wrote:
I think moles are really juicy and could taste great together with fried ants.

How can I prepare moles ?

You should pick a time when you are sure of full attention, make a list
of what you wish to say, and proceed with confidence. Explain to them
the importance of a full education, good insurance, civic duties, and
physical fitness. It might take two or three session, but it will lay a
good foundation to prepare them for life. Hope this helps.

Nick Maclaren 07-02-2005 05:57 PM

In article ,
(Dan Simper) writes:
| I think moles are really juicy and could taste great together with fried ants.
|
| How can I prepare moles ?

With guavas, giving the classic dish guavamole.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Katra 07-02-2005 06:22 PM

In article ,
"Ken Anderson" wrote:

"Katra" wrote in message
In article ,
"Ken Anderson" wrote:

[...]

Indeed! lol!

SVTKate 04-03-2005 10:18 PM

My cat prefers her moles in the very same way, and also prefers the heads.

SVTKate 04-03-2005 10:20 PM

LOL Nick ! Good one!