Old 06-02-2005, 06:35 AM
Dan Simper

Default How to prepare the meat of moles ???

I think moles are really juicy and could taste great together with fried ants.

How can I prepare moles ?
Old 06-02-2005, 01:59 PM
GA Pinhead

A short but sincere memorial extolling their virtues.

Old 06-02-2005, 08:13 PM
General Schvantzkoph

On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 22:35:27 -0800, Dan Simper wrote:

I think moles are really juicy and could taste great together with fried ants.

How can I prepare moles ?

Mole Tartare is the best or so my cat tells me. He likes the head best of
all.

Old 06-02-2005, 09:38 PM
Ken Anderson

"General Schvantzkoph" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 22:35:27 -0800, Dan Simper wrote:

I think moles are really juicy and could taste great together with fried

ants.

How can I prepare moles ?

Mole Tartare is the best or so my cat tells me. He likes the head best of
all.

My cat likes the head also. I think that's why he always leaves it for me on
the front porch. That alpha thing I guess. : )

Old 07-02-2005, 01:55 AM
Katra

In article ,
"Ken Anderson" wrote:

"General Schvantzkoph" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 22:35:27 -0800, Dan Simper wrote:

I think moles are really juicy and could taste great together with fried

ants.

How can I prepare moles ?

Mole Tartare is the best or so my cat tells me. He likes the head best of
all.

My cat likes the head also. I think that's why he always leaves it for me on
the front porch. That alpha thing I guess. : )

giggles
Ever stepped out on the porch in bare feet and had mouse guts squish
between your toes? Just once and you learn to look first!

--
K.

Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

As we go through life thinking heavy thoughts, thought particles
tend to get caught between the ears causing truth decay- so be sure
to use mental floss twice a day.

Old 07-02-2005, 02:29 PM
Ken Anderson

"Katra" wrote in message
In article ,
"Ken Anderson" wrote:

"General Schvantzkoph" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 22:35:27 -0800, Dan Simper wrote:

I think moles are really juicy and could taste great together with

fried
ants.

How can I prepare moles ?

Mole Tartare is the best or so my cat tells me. He likes the head best

of
all.

My cat likes the head also. I think that's why he always leaves it for me

on
the front porch. That alpha thing I guess. : )

giggles
Ever stepped out on the porch in bare feet and had mouse guts squish
between your toes? Just once and you learn to look first!

I honestly have, but I believe I had on shoes. My first thought was that it
was somehow a chunk of tomato. Or maybe that was just wishful thinking.
Eeeeewwww!

Old 07-02-2005, 05:18 PM
bouzouki

Dan Simper wrote:
I think moles are really juicy and could taste great together with fried ants.

How can I prepare moles ?

You should pick a time when you are sure of full attention, make a list
of what you wish to say, and proceed with confidence. Explain to them
the importance of a full education, good insurance, civic duties, and
physical fitness. It might take two or three session, but it will lay a
good foundation to prepare them for life. Hope this helps.
Old 07-02-2005, 06:22 PM
Katra

In article ,
"Ken Anderson" wrote:

"Katra" wrote in message

news On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 22:35:27 -0800, Dan Simper wrote:

I think moles are really juicy and could taste great together with

fried
ants.

How can I prepare moles ?

Mole Tartare is the best or so my cat tells me. He likes the head best

of
all.

My cat likes the head also. I think that's why he always leaves it for me

on
the front porch. That alpha thing I guess. : )

giggles
Ever stepped out on the porch in bare feet and had mouse guts squish
between your toes? Just once and you learn to look first!

I honestly have, but I believe I had on shoes. My first thought was that it
was somehow a chunk of tomato. Or maybe that was just wishful thinking.
Eeeeewwww!

Indeed! lol!

Old 04-03-2005, 10:18 PM
SVTKate

My cat prefers her moles in the very same way, and also prefers the heads.

"General Schvantzkoph" wrote in message
news | On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 22:35:27 -0800, Dan Simper wrote:

| I think moles are really juicy and could taste great together with fried
ants.

| How can I prepare moles ?
|
| Mole Tartare is the best or so my cat tells me. He likes the head best of
| all.

Meat-eating [Was: Clarification: HOW YOU CAN HELP stop fishing?] Mike Lyle United Kingdom 9 22-07-2004 05:22 PM
The meat dish Frank Logullo Gardening 2 14-06-2004 12:05 AM
NEED FIREWOOD for fireplace, meat smoker - will cut/haul Ron M. Texas 18 01-04-2004 08:21 PM
Still eat meat, think the farmers care about their customers or the public? Sheep farms' pesticide t John United Kingdom 0 06-10-2003 11:21 PM
Meat diet Oz sci.agriculture 11 09-06-2003 12:44 PM