Old 22-03-2005, 09:29 PM
The Cook

Default Greenhouse pictures

I finally got the pictures of the greenhouse posted on
alt.binaries.pictures.gardens.

Ignore the first 4 that were posted last week. The pictures did not
come through correctly.

--
Susan N.

"Moral indignation is in most cases two percent moral, 48 percent indignation, and 50 percent envy."
Old 23-03-2005, 08:09 AM
Katra

In article ,
The Cook wrote:

I finally got the pictures of the greenhouse posted on
alt.binaries.pictures.gardens.

Ignore the first 4 that were posted last week. The pictures did not
come through correctly.

groan Just what I need... Another newsgroup! ;-)

No links to personal webspace???

--
K.

Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

There is no need to change the world. All we have to do is toilet train the world and we'll never have to change it again. -- Swami Beyondanada