Old 27-05-2005, 07:15 AM
NOLAguyXM

Default Honey Crisp Apples

Does anyone know where I can purchase a Honey Crisp apple tree? I have
searched all over, and can't find anyone that sells the actual tree.
I'd like to buy something at least 2 or 3 years old that is already
producing fruit. Please help!

Jay

Old 27-05-2005, 03:07 PM
TQ

"NOLAguyXM" wrote in message
oups.com...
Does anyone know where I can purchase a Honey Crisp apple tree? I have
searched all over, and can't find anyone that sells the actual tree.
I'd like to buy something at least 2 or 3 years old that is already
producing fruit. Please help!

Jay

http://www.starkbros.com/access?acti...y&categoryID=1

A Google search on HoneyCrisp (one word) turned up many links to other
nurseries.

Old 27-05-2005, 08:36 PM
Bill Moats

I bought mine at www.raintreenursery.com Nice tree with three choices of
rootstock. They are bareroot and not producing fruit when they arrive. Mine
was purchased a year ago March and will have a small crop this year.

"TQ" ToweringQs AT adelphia.net wrote in message

"NOLAguyXM" wrote in message
oups.com...
Does anyone know where I can purchase a Honey Crisp apple tree? I have
searched all over, and can't find anyone that sells the actual tree.
I'd like to buy something at least 2 or 3 years old that is already
producing fruit. Please help!

Jay

http://www.starkbros.com/access?acti...y&categoryID=1

A Google search on HoneyCrisp (one word) turned up many links to other
nurseries.

Nice, crisp edging for beds John N. Lawns 1 23-07-2003 01:32 PM
Honey fungus and wood chips John Towill United Kingdom 2 24-04-2003 07:44 PM
Wild honey bees! Pat Kiewicz Edible Gardening 0 16-04-2003 11:44 AM
honey bees Snooze Gardening 12 03-04-2003 12:32 AM
Honey Fungus Carol Russell United Kingdom 3 28-11-2002 11:43 AM