Old 13-08-2005, 04:06 AM
Logic316

Pedro wrote:
Now I see something like looks like hair algae on plants!!!

Most of the time hair algae comes attached to the plant when you
purchased it. It can also come in as some floating fragments in the
water that comes with fish from the pet store. You can try taking your
plants out and giving them a 3 minute bath in a solution of 1 part
bleach to 19 parts water to kill the stuff (just make sure to use the
generic household bleach, not the scented type).

- Logic316

"Welfare's purpose should be to eliminate, as far as possible, the need
for its own existence."
-- Ronald Reagan

Colorful Tropical Foliage Plants – Croton Plants And Caladium Plants BobWalsh Gardening 2 04-10-2011 12:31 PM
HELP HELP HELP Lynne Orchids 6 07-05-2004 01:03 AM
Plants, Plants, Plants! Ali Khan Freshwater Aquaria Plants 3 20-04-2003 06:20 AM
Plants, Plants, Plants Ali Khan Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 20-04-2003 06:10 AM
help! Please help find out what kind of plants I have :) Dave M. Picklyk Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 18-02-2003 05:09 AM