GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   anubias holes (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/12080-anubias-holes.html)

Christopher 28-03-2003 08:21 PM

anubias holes

I am now getting little pinholes in my anubias barteri or nana not sure
which one it is called (the one that grows tall). Is this a lack of
potassium in the tank? As its appeared on both of my anubias at the same
time I can only conclude it must be a nutrient deficiency in the tank.
Anyone know what it could be?

LeighMo 28-03-2003 08:32 PM

anubias holes

I am now getting little pinholes in my anubias barteri or nana not sure
which one it is called (the one that grows tall). Is this a lack of
potassium in the tank? As its appeared on both of my anubias at the same
time I can only conclude it must be a nutrient deficiency in the tank.
Anyone know what it could be?

Pinholes in the leaves is a sign of potassium deficiency. However,
slow-growing plants like anubias are usually the last to signs of deficiency.
How are the other plants in your tank doing? Can you post photos of the
damage?

Leigh