Old 20-04-2003, 06:09 AM
Therese Kopiwoda

Default FREE Web Hosting for your Aquaria/Pond Club or Organization

If you're a member of a pond or aquaria club, AquariumHobbyist.com
would like to offer your non-profit aquaria or pond organization or
club a FREE hosting account on our fast T-3 connected server farm.

This deal includes -

* Unlimited disk space - bandwidth
(as long as its for non-commercial use by your club)
* No banner ads or pop-ups
* Full FTP access
* http://www.AquariumHobbyist.com/your_club_name web address
* Priority listing in our Societies and Organizations section
* Page Counter
* No Charge/Cost - FOREVER

What does this deal require from you?
All that we require is that you add a small AquariumHobbyist.com
Affiliate button in the bottom left hand corner of your index page.

How do you get started?

Just Reply to this email!!!

AquariumHobbyist.com is part of the kingsnake.com family of pet
communities, one of the largest pet communities on the internet.

Therese Kopiwoda
Organizations Editor
OnlineHobbyist.com, Inc.
home of....