Old 20-04-2003, 06:11 AM
Cool_Drool

Default Stop the extinction... 25

Damn butterflies. Good Riddance!

Hey Harry, do you know if they are going to be hiring any time soon to work
the mine? I bet something like this could be quite the economic boon for
the area.

I sent them an e-mail like you said, and told them I thought you were a
dick. They said alot of people shared my view.

wrote in message
Please read this itll only take you a minute - it could be your local area

next...!
The corporations are at it again, this time focussing their attentions on

a small part of the SW of England. A large international mining company
claims to have found platinum in the UK and in their quest for money are
going to extinquish at least 1 species from our planet. Butterflies, birds,
small mammals, fish and even some plants are at risk from extinction if this
corporate monster is not stopped.

Please, please, please send as many emails as you can to register your

views at - like i said, it could be your
area next...

Thanks
Harry
P.A.W.E

mjdweirnpfwkjrfmngkfnfccltrspqkoesyojyvkqqmtfudwrv qkiupndctcljroqxnlfyiqblio
uuozvnxpgedivlbh