GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   ECO Enterprises Question (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/15863-eco-enterprises-question.html)

TimmyBrisby 20-04-2003 06:11 AM

ECO Enterprises Question

Hi,

I called ECO (got them from the Krib) and their prices are very reasonable (1
lb chelated trace element mix and shipping is $16). I was wondering if anyone
had any experiance with them? Always like to check up before buying long
distance:)

Thanks In Advance

Ben

Dave Millman 20-04-2003 06:11 AM

ECO Enterprises Question

TimmyBrisby wrote:

I called ECO (got them from the Krib) and their prices are very reasonable (1
lb chelated trace element mix and shipping is $16). I was wondering if anyone
had any experiance with them? Always like to check up before buying long
distance:)

They're great. While you are at it, buy a pound of KNO3 and a pound of K2SO4.
You'll need it...

TimmyBrisby 20-04-2003 06:11 AM

ECO Enterprises Question

They're great. While you are at it, buy a pound of KNO3 and a pound of K2SO4.
You'll need it..

Yes I already have those ingredients (Stump remove - a known brand and KCl)

Ben

Richmond 20-04-2003 06:11 AM

ECO Enterprises Question

(TimmyBrisby) wrote in message ...
They're great. While you are at it, buy a pound of KNO3 and a pound of K2SO4.
You'll need it..

Yes I already have those ingredients (Stump remove - a known brand and KCl)

Ben

Recently I ordered all three (KNO3, K2SO4 and Trace) from ECO. Due to
various reasons (or my mistake) I bought few pounds more. If you need
I can trade or sell part of it. Contact {dominic01} [at] (hargray)
dot com

Thanks
Dominic