Old 20-04-2003, 06:11 AM
TimmyBrisby

Default ECO Enterprises Question

Hi,

I called ECO (got them from the Krib) and their prices are very reasonable (1
lb chelated trace element mix and shipping is $16). I was wondering if anyone
had any experiance with them? Always like to check up before buying long
distance

Thanks In Advance

Ben
Old 20-04-2003, 06:11 AM
Dave Millman

TimmyBrisby wrote:

I called ECO (got them from the Krib) and their prices are very reasonable (1
lb chelated trace element mix and shipping is $16). I was wondering if anyone
had any experiance with them? Always like to check up before buying long
distance

They're great. While you are at it, buy a pound of KNO3 and a pound of K2SO4.
You'll need it...

Old 20-04-2003, 06:11 AM
TimmyBrisby

They're great. While you are at it, buy a pound of KNO3 and a pound of K2SO4.
You'll need it..

Yes I already have those ingredients (Stump remove - a known brand and KCl)

Ben