Old 20-04-2003, 06:12 AM
Aqua

Default Free Plants USA Only

I got all my plants from this NG. So I am giving it back in the same way

Water Wisteria,
Water Sprite
Bacopa Carolinina Green
Bacopa Carolinina Purple
Hygro
Star Grass
Red Ludwig

I have two batches with 2 to 3 stems each.

You pay S/H $5.00. PayPal Only. Let me know your PayPal ID. All these plants
pruned from my tank.

--
Thank You

Dominic
http://www.dlink.org/aqua

Old 20-04-2003, 06:12 AM
Aqua

I got all my plants from this NG. So I am giving it back in the same way

Water Wisteria,
Water Sprite
Bacopa Carolinina Green
Bacopa Carolinina Purple
Hygro
Star Grass
Red Ludwig

I have two batches with 2 to 3 stems each.

You pay S/H $5.00. PayPal Only. Let me know your PayPal ID. All these

plants
pruned from my tank.

--
Thank You

Dominic
http://www.dlink.org/aqua

My Email: freeplants (at) dlink dot org OR dominic01 (at) hargray
dot.com

Old 20-04-2003, 06:12 AM
Aqua

Bacopa Carolinina Green
Bacopa Carolinina Purple

Its is actually Cabomba. Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks
Dominic

Old 20-04-2003, 06:12 AM
Rich Conley

got any star grass left? and some water sprite?...and I could use something
red..tank is awfully green looking....

Old 20-04-2003, 06:12 AM
Aqua

All gone