GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   CF Bulb color? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/15944-cf-bulb-color.html)

Nsty N8 20-04-2003 06:12 AM

CF Bulb color?

Hello...

It's about time for me to replace my compact flo bulbs. I remember that some1
here had put together a webpage that showed different color combos. Does any1
have that link?

N8 Goetz

David Marshburn 20-04-2003 06:12 AM

CF Bulb color?

Nsty N8 wrote:
: Hello...

: It's about time for me to replace my compact flo bulbs. I remember that some1
: here had put together a webpage that showed different color combos. Does any1
: have that link?

here ya go. was this what you were thinking of?

http://www.culbertfamily.com/jenya/aquarium/lights/

cheers,
-david

BruceKGeist 20-04-2003 06:13 AM

CF Bulb color?

That is a really great page! Thanks for that little gem.

(Its expensive to experiment with CF bulbs..)

-Bruce Geist

350X_Rider 20-04-2003 06:13 AM

CF Bulb color?

| That is a really great page! Thanks for that little gem.
|
| (Its expensive to experiment with CF bulbs..)
|
| -Bruce Geist

True, but research can save you money....

Haywire 20-04-2003 06:13 AM

CF Bulb color?

was this the link?

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Hills/2637/